Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Taking Newbury Street by Storm


Come and see my work at the New England Watercolor Society Small Works Exhibit from November 20 through December 20, 2009, Emmanuel Church Gallery, 15 Newbury Street, Boston, open Friday 11 am - 4 pm, Saturdays and Sundays 1 - 5 pm. I will be gallery sitting on Sunday, November 29, so that will be a great day to stop by. The work above, Pears II is one of the watercolors I have for sale, along with Toy Trucks and Apples XII. All are framed 12" x 16", watercolor on 300 lb. Fabriano. They had room for a few larger pieces, so I also brought along A Moment in the Sun which is 16 1/2" x 22 1/2" unframed, but is approximately 25" x 32" in the gorgeous frame it is in.

And you can also see some of my work in the L'Attitude Gallery, 218 Newbury Street, where several of my small watercolors are on sale, along with several of my giclée prints of work for children.

The Arsenal Center for the Arts Annual Members' Exhibit Opening Reception is this Thursday nights from 5:30 - 7:30 pm, which is also an opening for the shop artists (I have stuff in the shop, too!), and I think most of we studio artists will be there in studio to welcome visitors. So, come and buy some art!

No comments:

Post a Comment